As of January 2015, CIC has a new system to manage how people with skilled work experience apply to immigrate to Canada. It is called Express Entry.
Express Entry covers three of our key economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Professional experience outside Canada.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program.
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
- Canadian Experience Class.
- Skilled work experience inside Canada, Managerial jobs, Professional jobs, Technical jobs and skilled trades.
Basic requirements for the Express entry ;
- Professional degree or experience in canada.
- English or french requirements.
- Being between 18 to 45 year old.
- 12 months of work experience full time job (30 hours a week or more).
- Proof of funds.
- Other requirements.
Please check your eligibility, and send it to us through CONTACT US section. We will let you know if you are ready to apply for the Canadian permanent resident through the Express Entry.
This service will be very usefull to you in the following procedures:
- Preparation of all required documentation by the Cuban Authorities in order to get married.
- Official Spanish translation recognized by the Cuban Government.
- Legalization services at the Cuban Consulate in Toronto.
For more information please contact us.
Business investor stream – a path to Canadian Permanent residence.
If you are an international investor with the skills and abilities needed to contribute to our economy and integrate into Canadian society, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence under any of the Immigrant Investor Programs offered by the Different Provinces in Canada.
BIS allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business investors and entrepreneurs from around the world who have the intent and ability to start or purchase businesses in Manitoba within the first 24 months of arrival in Canada on a temporary work permit.
The Entrepreneur Pathway allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business people from around the world who have the intent and ability to move to Manitoba and establish, purchase a business or become partners in an existing business.
Some of the requirements are:
- Minimum of three years of full time work experience in the past five years either as an active business owner or working in a senior management role of a successful business.
Business owners are given higher points in comparison to senior managers.
Business owners must have at least 33 1/3% ownership to qualify for points
- Minimum investment is $250,000 for businesses situated in the Manitoba Capital Region.
Minimum investment is $150,000 if a business is situated outside of the Manitoba Capital Region.
- Other requirements will be applied.
Farm Investor Pathway
The Farm Investor Pathway (FIP) is for individuals with proven farm business experience, sufficient available capital to invest, and who intend to establish and operate a farm operation in rural Manitoba.
It is expected that successful applicants of the FIP will establish a farm business in rural Manitoba producing primary products that is consistent with the province’s current farm industry.
Some of the requirements are:
- Minimum of three years farm business management or farm ownership and operation experience supported by verifiable documents.
- At least $150,000. You are expected to establish a farming business in rural Manitoba.
- Other Requirements will be applied
Conditions may change.
The Entrepreneur Stream is for experienced business owners or senior business managers who want to live in Nova Scotia. They must start a new business or buy an existing business and must actively participate in the day-to-day management of the business. After operating the business for a year, the entrepreneur may be nominated for permanent resident status. Application to the stream is by invitation only.
To apply you must:
- be 21 years of age or older.
- want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business.
- have a net worth of at least $600,000 CAD
- be able to invest at least $150,000 CAD of your own money to establish a business in Nova Scotia
- have at least 3 years’ experience actively managing and owning a business (1/3 ownership minimum) OR more than 5 years’ experience in a senior business management role
- have a score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French
- complete an online Expression of Interest.
- receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
- Other requirements may apply
Conditions may change.
You may be eligible for this program if you have a viable business activity that will bring significant economic benefit to Ontario. If approved, you and your business partner (if applicable) may apply for a temporary work permit in order to establish your business. Once your business has been successfully established, you and your business partner (if applicable) may be eligible for nomination by the OINP.
You must meet all eligibility criteria in order to apply to the Entrepreneur Stream. If you are applying with a business partner, your business partner must also meet the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible, you and your business partner must meet five factors.
- At least three years of full-time business experience in the last five years.
- Your experience must be as a business owner OR as a senior manager (business management).
- Net Worth
- If your proposed business will be located within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA – includes the City of Toronto, Durham, Halton, York and Peel regions), you must have a minimum net worth of $1,500,000 CDN.
- If your proposed business will be located outside of the GTA, you must have a minimum net worth of $800,000 CDN.
- If your proposed business will be in the ICT/Digital Communications sector (regardless of your proposed business location), you must have a minimum net worth of $800,000 CDN.
- Personal Investment Funds
- If your proposed business will be located within the GTA, you must make a minimum personal investment of $1,000,000 CDN and have a minimum equity ownership of 33.3 per cent.
- If your proposed business will be located outside of the GTA, you must make a minimum personal investment of $500,000 CDN and have a minimum equity ownership of 33.3 per cent.
- If your proposed business will be in the ICT/Digital Communications sector (regardless of where you set up the business), you must make a minimum personal investment of $500,000 CDN and have a minimum equity ownership of 33.3 per cent.
- Job Creation
- You must create at least two permanent full-time jobs for Canadian citizens/ permanent residents.
- Business-Related Visit
- If you plan to purchase an existing business, you must make at least one business-related visit to Ontario in the last year prior to the date you submitted your EOI.
You must meet the minimum requirements for all of these factors to be eligible to apply for the Entrepreneur Stream. If you are applying with a business partner who is also seeking nomination, your partner must also meet all the minimum requirements for each factor.
Conditions may change.
For more information, please contact us, we will happy to assist you.
Humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
People who would not normally be eligible to become permanent residents of Canada may be able to apply on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Humanitarian and compassionate grounds apply to people with exceptional cases. We assess these applications on a case-by-case basis. Factors we look at include:
- How settled the person is in Canada.
- General family ties to Canada.
- The best interests of any children involved.
- What could happen to you if we do not grant the request.
Other rules may apply, for more information, please contact us.