Restriction for 5 years to people who were sponsored to come to Canada as a spouse or partner

If a spouse or partner sponsored you, you cannot sponsor a new spouse or partner within five years of becoming a permanent resident. This rule applies even if you got your Canadian citizenship within those five years. Other members of the Family Class will not be affected by the rule change. Spouses and partners sponsored […]

Read More »


Autorización Electrónica de Viaje (ETA) A partir del 15 de marzo de, 2016, los extranjeros exentos de visa que viajan a través de Canadá o de tránsito necesitarán una autorización electrónica de viaje (ETA). Las excepciones incluyen a los ciudadanos de Estados Unidos y los viajeros con una visa válida. Los requisitos de ingreso para […]

Read More »


Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa. Entry requirements for other methods of travel (land, sea) have not changed. For more information please visit

Read More »

Copyright © 2023. Canada Best Solutions